How To Find Sterling Bank Customer Care Number – A lot of people face problems when using banking services and sometimes they find it difficult to go the bank because of the queue at the bank and the long hours they will have to wait before they are being attended to. Going to the bank these days will mean that you will be spending all your time at the bank.
READ ALSO: How To Borrow Money From Access Bank
But what if you as a customer of Sterling Bank, you don’t really need to come to the bank as you can always speak with a customer care representative at the bank.
With the Sterling Bank customer care number, you can easily relate your problem with a customer care representative and be attended to with having to come to the bank.
In this article, we are going to be showing you Sterling Bank customer care number and also tell you everything you need to know about Sterling Bank.
With further ado, let’s proceed…
What Is The Sterling Bank Customer Care Number
All the banks in Nigeria have a customer care number which you can call when you are having any issues with your bank account. When you call this number, a customer care representative will attend to you and see how they could help you with any problem you are having.
The Sterling Bank customer care number is 0700 822 0000.
How To Check Sterling Bank Account Balance
Since banking has been made easy for customers, you don’t have to go to the bank to check your account balance. As a customer of Sterling Bank, there are some ways you could check your account balance using your phone and we will be showing you that shortly.
We will be looking at four ways you can check you Sterling Bank account balance and they are:
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- USSD Code
How To Check The Sterling Bank Account Number Using Mobile Banking
Checking your account balance using mobile banking means using the bank’s mobile application. Most of the banks in Nigeria now have mobile application that you can install from your Google Playstore for smartphone and Apple store for iPhones.
You will have to download the Sterling Bank mobile application and then sign-up and register your username and password, then go to the Sterling Bank branch closest to you to activate the application.
Once you have all these set, checking your account balance becomes simple as you will not have to visit the bank again.
These are the steps in checking your Sterling Bank account balance on the Mobile Application:
- Make sure you have internet connection on your phone
- Open the mobile application on your phone
- Sign in by putting your password and you can decide to sign in with your biometrics (fingerprint) instead of your password
- Go to transaction history on the menu and you will see your account balance at the top.
How To Check Your Sterling Bank Account Balance Internet Banking
This is another easy was to check your account balance online but you must have internet connection. Let’s look at some of the steps to follow in checking your account balance.
- Visit the official Sterling Bank Nigeria website here: https://www.sterling.ng
- Click on “Internet Banking” at the top corner of the site
- Select between “sterling one-pay and corporate”
- Enter your online banking username and password click continue
- After you have signed in to your account, go through the menu to check your account balance
Sometimes, your account balance will show on the dashboard.
How To Check Sterling Bank Account Number Using USSD Code
This method of checking your Sterling Bank account require a code and the code is *822#. It is available for all the networks in Nigeria, so if you are using MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9mobile, you can access this method.
You don’t need to have an internet connection to use this method. So the steps to check your Sterling Bank account balance using USSD Code are:
- Dial *822# on your phone number that is linked with your Sterling Bank account
- Enter “6” and press send
- Wait for a while and then you will receive an SMS from Sterling Bank with your account balance
How To Check Sterling Bank Account Number Using SMS
By using the Sterling Bank USSD Code, you will receive an SMS showing your account balance.
Requirements To Know Your Sterling Bank Account Balance
Some of the requirements you must meet or have for you to check your Sterling Bank account balance are:
- Sterling Bank account number
- Mobile phone number registered with Sterling Bank
- Smartphone, cellphone or computer
- Internet connection
- Network signal
- Sterling Bank Mobile banking
- Internet Banking Account with Sterling Bank
Is Sterling Bank On Whatsapp?
Like we said earlier that banking has been made easy and for this, Sterling Bank has designed a Sterling WhatsApp Banking helps to make banking transactions as easy as chatting with your friend.
Here are some of the steps in Sterling WhatsApp banking:
- Save the mobile number:+234 906 000 6449 as a contact on your device.
- Once you have saved the number, start a conversation by saying “Hi”
The Sterling Bank representative with answer all your questions and assist you through the WhatsApp banking.
Banks are doing everything they can to make sure that their customers are satisfied with their services and so they create avenue for customers to reach them even without coming to the bank.
So with the Sterling Bank customer care number, you can talk to a Sterling Bank customer care representative when you encounter any challenge using the banking services.
They will attend to you and try to solve your problem in the best of their ability and if they can’t, they would refer you to the Sterling Bank branch that is close to you.