How to make money on Pinterest. Social Media has indeed changed the ways businesses interact with their customers and vice versa. What is essential in this age is to have an online presence combined with a solid social media strategy.
To increase your social media community, drive traffic to your site, and increase brand awareness then think interest.
Pinterest helps users discover ideas and help nurture their ideas.
In this article, I will be talking about what Pinterest is, why you need it for your business, and also have to set up an account with them.
What are we waiting for? Let’s dive right into it.
What Pinterest is.
Interest is a virtual discovery tool used in finding ideas and interests for your projects.
Additionally, you use it to categorize things you like virtually. Pinterest users interact with each other by commenting and saving each other’s content.
DIYs, food recipes, wedding inspirations amongst others are some of the categories you see on Pinterest.
Your profile on Pinterest is what a board comprises. Each board represents a specific category, with Pinterest you can create as many boards as possible. There are no limits.
Pins are pieces of information that are relevant to the theme or category. A pin contains an image, a description, and a link.
When a user saves a pin from another user to their boards.
It is a collection of content from boards and other users and their followers or those they follow.
How to create a business account on Pinterest
1. Go to www.pinterest.com
2. Click on create a business account
3. Input your email address, choose a password, put in your business name and the category your business falls into.
4. Review their terms and conditions and then hit create an account.
Now you are done with your account creation, you can then proceed to make it more appealing.
5. Log in to your account and click Settings on the right-hand side of the page.
6. Select profile picture, it should be your logo, it should be 165×165 pixel, fill in your about sections, then add your business locations.
7. To confirm the website, scroll down to your profile section and click on confirm website.
8. Copy and paste your website Url click finish and your account is ready to for you start pinning.
How To Make Money On Pinterest.
There are many ways to make money on Pinterest, and as the networks continually grow many more opportunities are springing up.
Some of the ways to make money:
1. Sell to your audience:
This is achievable by building an audience, invest in your passion and get thousands of followers then sell to them. If you don’t know what to sell, don’t be too worried about that as brands will contact you to help them sell when you have enough followers.
2. Promote affiliate accounts:
Many companies pay commissions to affiliates who promote their products. Find companies that pay, register with them, then promote their products on your board.
3. Get found on Pinterest:
Use SEO strategies to get found on Pinterest, when you are found, companies can be able to approach you with offers.
4. Sell your products by creating contests:
Contest are commonly used tactics to get people to engage with their brands.
5. Teach Pinterest strategy to others:
Consider teaching Pinterest to others if you are knowledgeable about it. Create courses and e-books on techniques you have learned while using the platform.
In conclusion, it is very important to always have diverse means of income, get to using Pinterest today and make that money.
Take your time and read this article, if there are any other suggestions you would like to add, do not hesitate to hit the comment section let’s interact.