Loans are very important for any business in a way to easily survive and here are the top list of Working Capital Loan lenders.
If you have a small or medium business you need need a working capital loan to take it to the next level. Or you are planning to establish a buisness but don’t know how to raise the capital to start.
Don’t worry, you are at the right place because this post cover all your needs. This post provide you the reliable and reputable online platforms that gives out working capital loan to SMEs with simple steps.
Top list of online platforms that grant working capital loan to SMEs in Nigeria
- Opticom Finance Limited
- Lidya Financing Institution
- Lendigo Nigeria
- FastCredit SME Loan
Without wasting your time, let’s go straight to the business in review of the above list.
NOTE: Make sure you read the full content and review each money lenders one by one in a way to choose best suit for yourself.
Opticom Finance Limited
Opticom is one of the leading, best and easy money lenders in Nigeria which offers easy working capital loan to Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Opticom Finance Limited is not a Bank but a reputable and reliable financial company with operating license from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Opticom offer a loan opportunity to SMEs between N500,000 and N10 Millions with easier repayment. The financial company also have some other products which includes; personal loan, car lease, generator lease, Medical equipments (for hospitals) etc.
How to apply for Opticom Working Capital Loan.
- Log on to the official website of Opticom
- Fill the available form with your personal details
- Go down to “Product/Facility” button, select Business/SME loan then click ‘Submit’ below
- A successful message will pop up then wait for their email for the follow up.
Lidya Financing Institution
Lidya is another great money Lender for SMEs and located in different 3 continents (Africa, America & Europe). Found in five countries (Nigeria, US, Portugal, Poland and Czech Republic). This international finance company owned by Tunde Kehinde and Ercin Eksin.
However, Lidya uses close to 100 data points to evaluate businesses, build a credit score unique to each business and give out the loans in less than 24 hours.
Lidya offers opportunity for SMEs to apply for loan between N50,000 to N35Millions.
Requirements for SMEs Loan;
- Your business must be registered under Government
- You must at least operate your business for 3 months
- You must have a bank account
How to apply for Lidya SMEs Loan
- Log on to Lidya website here
- Stroll down and click the sign up button
- Fill the pop up form with your personal details then click on “Create Account” button
- Check your email for welcome message
- Click on “Activate your account” button
- After that, a pop up will display asking you to change you password then type in your new password.
- The next step is to fill another form with your Business profile and Bank details then click next
- Complete your personal details by filling date of birth and others.
- Create an invoice, fill out the form
- Click on “Add Customer” button, fill out the form, click add customer and click submit then wait for approval in less than 24 hours
Lendigo provides easy and quick access to working capital without cumbersome paperwork, collateral or any hidden charges.
Lendigo is a licensed money lending company which offers a non-binding credit request in less than 10 minutes to SMEs and gives and gives the credit decision with 48 hours.
Lendigo offer flexible monthly interest rates from 2% and processing rates from 0.5%.
How to apply for Lendigo Business loan
- Log on to official website of Lendigo
- Fill out the simple form and sign up
- Lendigo will contact you within 24 hours through phone or email after reviewing your application. Your request will be addressed and tell you the necessary step to take
- You will then receive a proposal
- After you accept and approve the proposal, you will receive the contract documents
- You will need to sign the contract documents and forward it back to them.
- Congrats! Loan received straight to your account
CHECK ALSO: 6 Best Loan Apps In Nigeria & Free Loan (2020)
Renmoney is another online money Lender that offer loan up to N6 Millions to SMEs and salary earners. You must be between the age of 25-59 years and have a verifiable source of income.
Renmoney loan process can be completed in 24 hours provided all documents are valid and presented on application. Your loan application can only be rejected if you don’t meet the minimum requirements to access a loan. Renmoney offer maximum loan repayment tenure of 12 months.
- Bank account statement (6 months)
- Utility bill
- Government-issued ID card
How to apply for Renmoney Business loan
- Log on to Renmoney loan application page
- Choose if you are a business owner or employed
- Fill out other required boxes and click on “How much can I borrow” button to generate the qualified loan amount calculated according to your monthly income
- Check the generated loan request and if accepted then click on continue
- A message will pop up displaying the required documents you need to provide then click in ‘I understand and acknowledge the requirements’
- Fill your personal details and submit then wait for the loan approval.
C24 provides first-class financial services in an atmosphere of transparency with competitive interest rates and a simplified repayment structure.
C24 offer a working capital loan starting from N150,000 upward and their repayment structure is flexible which means you don’t need to break the bank to pay back.
How to apply for C24 working capital loan
- Log on to C24 official loan page
- Fill out the form with your personal details and click on continue button
- Provide your means of identification and next of kin details
- Fill out your employment or business informations
- Request for your loan and wait for approval.
FastCredit SME Loan
FastCredit offers working capital loan to micro, small and medium enterprises to support business growth.
The loans are backed by guarantors and are for maximum tenor of 6 months for business owners that meet the criteria. FastCredit offers business loan N100,000 to N5 Millions.
- Government-issued ID card
- Statement of Bank account (1year)
- Passport photograph
- Utility bill
- CAC (Business Name certificate)
- Business owner’s cheque
- Evidence of tax payment
How to apply for FastCredit Business loan
- Log on to FastCredit online loan page
- Select the amount you want to apply for and months of repayment
- Fill out your personal details then click submit button
- Wait for their message through the registered email account for the follow up.
Share this on social media and drop your question in comment section below
Ahmmed Adekunle Aleem well known as SIR 3PU (Sir Triple) is a Personal Finance and Music Blogger. He’s a Content Editor at Wiseloaded.com & Financenaija.com.
If he’s not online, then he’s playing Video Game or watching Manchester United’s match